1. What is bird’s nest or BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest?
Bird’s nest is the nest made from the saliva of swiftlets which dwell in caves, cliffs and man-made structures.
BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest is formulated using meticulously cleaned premium bird’s nest and manufactured using advanced technology in hygienic processing conditions, providing consumers an easy and convenient format to drink bird’s nest .
2. What are the benefits of bird’s nest?
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), it is believed that bird’s nest can bring about the following benefits:
a) Helps to keep skin healthy and radiant.
b) Helps to keep skin moist and prevent skin dryness.
c) Helps to provide a gentle cooling effect to reduce heatiness.
d) Helps to stimulate appetite and digestion.
e) Provides good source of nutrients such as glycoprotein, minerals, vitamins and fatty acids.
3. Bird’s nest is said to have health and beauty benefits. Is that true? Any there any scientific studies to prove that?
Regular consumption of bird’s nest is traditionally believed to strengthen the respiratory system and good for overall health. Scientific studies suggest that bird’s nest may help in cell regeneration and immune function.
4. Does BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest contain real bird’s nest? Where does the bird’s nest come from?
Yes, we use genuine bird’s nest that go through stringent checks and quality controls. We procure our bird’s nest from Southeast Asia countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
5. How does BRAND’S® ensure that the bird’s nest procured from suppliers come from a legitimate source that does not harm the swiftlets?
BRAND’S® obtains its bird’s nest from accredited suppliers who practise sustainable harvesting.
6. Where is BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest made?
BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest is produced in the BRAND’S® factory in Thailand. It is subject to meticulous and stringent processes including rigorous cleaning, treatment and procedures, through to the evaluation and qualification of the final product before it is packed and shipped to retail stores worldwide.
7. Does BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest contain any artificial colour, flavour, preservatives or stabilisers?
BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest does not contain any artificial colour, flavour or preservatives. It does contain stabiliser which is of food grade and safe for consumption.
8. What is stabiliser and why is it added? Will the stabiliser cause any allergies? Why is there a need to add stabiliser into BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest?
Stabiliser acts as a thickening or gelling agent, usually added to enhance product texture. The stabiliser used in BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest is food grade and safe for consumption and is not known to cause allergies. Stabiliser is added to provide the smooth mouth feel and texture for a better sensory experience and greater enjoyment.
9. Can people who are allergic to food proteins consume BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest?
If you are aware that you are allergic to food protein, please consult your doctor before consuming it.
10. Does the consumption of bird’s nest aggravate or help people with asthma problems?
Please consult your doctor if you have concerns consuming bird’s nest due to an asthma condition.
11. Can pregnant women consume BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest?
Please consult your doctor/gynecologist if you have concerns consuming bird’s nest due to your pregnancy.
12. Will the usage of BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest help to improve skin condition?
While BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest can help to maintain healthy and radiant skin, it is not meant to cure or treat any particular skin problem. Every individual has different nutritional requirements and the skin condition may differ depending on various reasons. As such, if you have any existing skin condition, please seek professional advice from a dermatologist.
13. How long do I have to consume BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest to see results?
As every individual has different nutritional requirements and skin condition may differ, results may vary.
14. When is the best time to consume BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest and is it too much to consume every day?
From the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) perspective, there is no specific timing or recommended dosage to take daily. Hence, you can consume according to individual needs and preference. If you have any medical enquiries, it is best to seek professional advice.
15. How does BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest remain fresh without preservatives and the need for refrigeration?
Every bottle of BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest is sterilised and airtight sealed for freshness, hence no refrigeration is required. Keep in cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight for the best quality.
16. What is the shelf life of BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest?
The shelf life is 24 months in its original packaging, kept in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.