1. What exactly is BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps?
BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is a natural food supplement that is made from the extract of fine quality chicken and Cordyceps in an easily digestible form and packaged in a ready to drink format. It is hygienically processed in high temperature to give it a unique flavour and airtight sealed to preserve its freshness.
2. What is the difference between home-boiled chicken soup and BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken?
They are different in that for BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken, its unique extraction process ensures that it maximises the benefits that could be reaped from the chicken extract, is easily absorbed and digested by our bodies and removes the fats effectively due to the technology it applies.
3. Why is BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps dark in colour? Has any colouring been added to it?
No colouring has been added to BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps. Its dark colour is due to the herbs used.
4. Why does BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken taste salty? Is salt added?
No salt is added during the manufacturing process of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken. If there is any tinge of saltiness you may taste, it is naturally occurring from the chicken.
5. Can I take BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps even though I am not sick?
Our products are food products which do not serve as a cure for illness. Therefore, they are good for consumption any day, any time for health maintenance.
6. What is the best time to consume BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken?
Regular consumption of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is recommended to help your body enjoy the benefits of the product. It can be enjoyed at all times of the day. However, for maximum absorption of the goodness of the product, it is best to consume it in the morning.
7. Can I consume BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken before sleeping?
BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is a natural food supplement and does not contain any stimulant or caffeine. Hence, it should not affect your sleeping pattern.
8. Why does BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken have a shelf life of 3 years despite not using preservatives?
This is because every bottle is airtight sealed and sterilized by heat, ensuring its shelf life is maintained as long as the seal remains uncompromised.
8. Should BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken be refrigerated?
Every bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken is sterilised and airtight sealed for freshness, hence no refrigeration is required. Keep in cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight for the best quality. For consumers who like to drink BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken chilled, they may refrigerate it.